Amp up your leadership style and learn how to shape your employees into a powerful, empowered team. This course will introduce you to leadership methods that can transform a group of individuals into a high-performance team.
This course presents a variety of performance models including: Tuckman's Four Stages of Team Development; Katzenbach & Smith's High Performing Teams; Goleman, Boyatzis & McKee's Leadership Styles and Buahene & Kovary's Generational Cohorts. Start empowering your workplace today with these innovative approaches.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Explore the differences between a work group and a team
- Examine Bruce Tuckman’s team development model: forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning
- Examine Jon Katzenbach and K. Douglas’ eight leading practices for high performing teams
- Discover how teams transition through different stages of team development
- Examine two distinct leadership styles: transformational and situational
- Study the opportunities and complexities of four distinct generational cohorts working together in today’s workplace
- April 19 + 21, 8:30am - 12:00pm