Effective conflict mitigation is essential to every workplace. This course will help you confront conflict as both a challenge and learning opportunity for yourself and others in building a cohesive work environment.
Topics that will be covered include a variety of conflict-resolution approaches, such as Thomas-Kilmann's five different conflict-handling styles; Stone, Patton and Heen's Difficult Conversations; and Neuro-Linguistic Programming's Perceptual Positions.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Develop tools & knowledge that will help to build rapport
- Determine how to create understanding
- Explore methods to demonstrate genuine empathy
- Discover strategies that will contribute significantly to effective conflict resolution
- Tuesday and Thursday (March 2, 4, 9, 11) 8:30am - 12:00pm