Find your "Type" and develop strategies for increasing your self –awareness and improving your communication skills. This course examines the importance of communication across teams, as well as strategies for enhancing your own emotional intelligence.
Prior to the course, you will be asked to complete the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment. From which you will learn preferred communication methods and their impact on certain personality types in your organization. Finally, you will find strategies for enhancing workplace communications and problem-solving skills.
This popular course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Participate in the MBTI assessment (online prior to session)
- Assess how you prefer to take in and prioritize information
- Analyze your preferred communication style and its impact on others
- Identify areas for personal development
- Analyze the impact of type on leadership and management styles
- Formulate different approaches to view work problems as benefits rather than sources of friction
- Apply type knowledge to conflict scenarios and problem solving
- Practice recognizing type cues in the behaviours of others
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.