Having the right team is necessary to any successful organization. In this course you will learn strategies and techniques for effective interviewing and hiring practices that will strengthen your organization's recruitment process helping you land the right candidate the first time.
You will cover methods for selecting and training your interview panel as well as ways to increase self-awareness as a supervisor. Develop skills towards understanding people better.
This course is delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Explore behavioural interviewing strategies
- Discover the best way to compose an interview panel
- Develop your self-awareness as a manager
- Determine how to recruit for retention
- Jan. 18 + 20, 8:30am - 12:00pm