AI is all around us – there is no better time than the present to train for a career in this transformative industry.
We are pleased to announce two new courses for those considering a career in artificial intelligence and data science.
Machine learning and AI jobs are projected to be worth $31 billion by 2024 – gain the skills you need to find your place in this high-opportunity digital sector.
Each course is delivered online using a game-based teaching approach. Course curriculum is developed and taught by expert engineers with career progression and earning potential in mind.
Whether you are upskilling or keen to transition into a new career, these new courses offer innovative and practical future-minded learning for the career of tomorrow.
Things to know:
- Courses are delivered via live-virtual sessions with project-focused curriculum.
- For online courses, students must complete and turn in all assignments.
- Instructors assess the students work and issue a grade of pass or fail.
- Students must receive a passing grade in the course, for the course to qualify towards a micro-credential or certificate.
- These micro-credentials and certificates are not for university degree credit.
- When students complete all certificate requirements within the prescribed time limit, they will be able to downland a printable PDF file of their micro-credential or certificate.
Brought to you in partnership with: