In the Safety Program Design and Analysis course, students learn how OH&S practitioners work with many stakeholders and systems to improve and maintain workplace safety. The course shows you how to start the 'health and safety' conversation with employers and workers. In addition, an exploration of key aspects to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems provides you the skills to develop, evaluate, and improve these workplace systems.
- Define Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and Occupational Health and Safety Programs
- Recognize what makes a worker orientation effective and compliant with regulations
- Discuss general policies, procedures, and environmental standards
- Evaluate and measure the quality of an OHSMS
This course is one of 10 courses that make up the Occupational Health & Safety Online Certificate for Practitioners (OH&S). Students have the option to enrol in individual courses without having to complete the OH&S Certificate.
- Online courses are non-refundable.