To help focus on the health and safety of our students and University community, the Cashier Office strongly encourages all UNBC students to request Cashier services by one of the following methods:
- Making payments online using your UNBC Student Online Services account, or using other electronic payment methods (e.g. Internet Banking, Direct Bank Payments, Wire Transfers, Credit Card payments by Phone, etc.). Click here for Payment Options .
- Visiting Finance website - Student Accounts, to access forms and information,
- Emailing questions or requests to email@example.com from your UNBC email account, or
- Phoning us at (250) 960-5631 during regular business hours. Please be aware our cashiers may experience high volumes of calls and expect delays in receiving a call back or a response.
Face-to-face service at the Prince George campus is available at our new location in the Agora building, office #7-204 (across from Security Office). Please note that from August 3 – 27 we will only have 1 service window open and our office hours will be 9-12 and 1-4. After August 30, we will have 2 service windows open and regular hours (9 am – 4 pm) will resume.
Monday Sept 6th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday Sept 7th 9:00 am to 6:00pm
Wednesday Sept 8th 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday Sept 9th 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday Sept 10th 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Starting September 7, 2021, a temporary third service window will be opened for ID card and U-Pass stickers (accounts in good standing) pickup only - no cashiering.
Watch for signage to direct you on new line up procedures, the use of hand sanitizing stations and revised service procedures.
As well, in person services will be reduced during the September 2021 semester to:
- Tuition/fee payments by Cash, Cheque, Bank Drafts, or Money Orders
- Payment by credit or debit card should be done using your Student Online Services account www.unbc.ca/login.
- A full list of payment options is available here.
- Student ID card pick-up
- ID cards will only be issued to students with on-campus classes, students living in UNBC Residence, and/or students who have opted-in for U-Pass for the Spring & Summer 2021 semester. Click here for more information .
- U-Pass stickers
- Issued only to students with on-campus classes in Spring and Summer 2021 or who have opted into U-Pass and the U-Pass fee is showing on their student account. More information at: U-Pass Opt In
- Papercut payments by Cash or Debit
Self-serve and Alternate service options for Students:
- Awards and Financial Aid inquires can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health/Dental Opt-out at www.studentcare.ca from Sep 8-28.
- International Student Identity Cards are available through the Canadian Federation of Students at https://cfs-fcee.ca/services/#ISIC.
- Parking & Library Fines should be paid using your Student Online Services account for Credit or Debit card payments, and then followed-up by an email to email@example.com so we can apply your payment to the Parking or Library fine system.
- Parking Permits should be purchased using the Pay by Phone website at www.paybyphone.com or their mobile app (location code for UNBC is 3883 and the NSC is 3886) or by the Parking Services E-Permit system at www.unbc.ca/parking/permits.
- Payment Plan arrangements should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(250) 960-6390. Please include your student name & number and contact info.
- Student Account Queries should email email@example.com or call (250) 960-5631. Please include your student name & number and contact info.
- Student Refund Request Forms (Domestic) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information go to www.unbc.ca/finance/accounts-receivable/refunds.
- Student Refund Request Forms (International) must be emailed to email@example.com. For more information go to www.unbc.ca/finance/accounts-receivable/refunds.