We continue to abide by any Orders, notices, or guidance issued by the Provincial Health Officer and the local health authority.
Provincial Health Officer's guidance
- Effective March 11: masks are not required but are strongly recommended
- Reduced physical distancing requirement.
- B.C. Thrive daily health check required.
- Vaccination is strongly encouraged.
- If sick, stay home and get tested.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization in place.
- Majority of courses are delivered in person, although some remain online until Jan. 28 at the earliest.
- Classrooms, labs and theatres have reverted to regular occupancy limits.
Individual and shared offices
- Barriers and/or screens may remain in place for some shared space and at front-line customer service locations.
- Supervisors continue to work with employees on an increased return to on-campus work and activities.
Indoor and outdoor bookable spaces
- Housing occupancy has returned to close to full capacity with a small percentage of rooms reserved for potential isolation.
- There are no longer reduced occupancy requirements for space on campus, all classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture theatres and laboratories are back to building code occupancy rates