Educational Media Services currently offer the services below. To request services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom video conferencing
Audio recording and production
Educational Media Services provides original audio recording, production and duplication services.
Video conferencing is also available for meetings, classroom and research use through EMS. UNBC has two lecture style theatres and three boardroom style meeting rooms.
Livestream services are available through EMS.
Engineering and repair services
Educational Media Services will install and repair all UNBC purchased media equipment upon request. EMS provides a preventive maintenance program for all UNBC equipment. If you would like to add your department's equipment to this schedule please contact us. Regular routine servicing of your equipment will ensure long and reliable life. Fees and charges may apply.
Teaching and learning services
EMS staff are available to assist the faculty with their media needs and to offer options to compliment their pedagogical needs.
Training and workshops
Educational Media Services staff are more than happy to hold media techniques and presentation workshops for any UNBC groups or classes.
Video production and post-production
EMS provides video editing stations using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 for editing.
Educational Media Services provides the following video production services:
- Video/audio conversion
- Videotaping of lectures, special events, and functions
Please take note of the following:
- Projects for Educational purposes take preference over all other uses.
- Hard drive space is limited, it is imperative that once you start a project you complete it quickly and delete you project form the computer.
- Any projects will be deleted without notice if they remain on the hard drive for over two weeks.
- EMS is not responsible for any lost or damaged data.
Additional EMS services
- Equipment loan and distribution
- Multimedia reproduction
- Video duplication and format transfer