- Outlook Web App interface works with all browsers
- Access to UNBC email, calendar and contacts
- Identity Management at UNBC - Use your UNBC email account for communication to ensure ID verification when requesting services
Students and Alumni migrated to Exchange Online
The Exchange Online migration has concluded for the Student and Alumni groups. Please use the following links and forwarding instructions.
To Forward mail externally please see our Knowledge Base article: Forwarding Mail Externally
Login format is: email@example.com
- Microsoft Exchange is in place to manage email for Students.
- Your email address will be available to you upon Admission.
- To obtain username and password information for the first time please use the Account Activation information sent to your personal email address.
- Your UNBC email account will remain active for the duration of your studies as long as you are an active student attending classes.
- Identity Management - use this email account for all communications with UNBC Staff & Faculty to enable Identity Confirmation and Identity Management.
- UNBC email format: firstname.lastname@example.org