The Canada Research Chairs (CRC) Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Action Plan has been developed by Office of Research and Innovation and Human Resources staff along with members of senior administration, has been endorsed by the President and is a work in progress with several processes currently under review. As such, as part of our community consultation process, please send any feedback on the UNBC CRC EDI Action Plan via email@example.com. This feedback will be reviewed by the CRC EDI Working Group and taken into consideration for plan modification.
The following CRCP public accountability and transparency requirements can be found in the UNBC CRC Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan:
- UNBC's CRC Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan provides a strategy to raise awareness within the institution of its commitments to and the benefits of equity, diversity and inclusion (page 3).
- A governance plan for the approval of the CRC EDI Action Plan (page 3).
- Collection of equity data and current distribution of Chairs (page 19).
- UNBC's equity targets and gaps for each of the four designated groups (page 20).
- A description of how EDI concerns received by the institution are monitored and addressed, and reported to senior management (page 21).
UNBC CRC Job Postings
- Internal: none
- External: none
Archived Postings (Since Oct 27, 2017):
- Internal: none
- External: CIRD CRC Job Posting Jan 2018
Further information regarding CRCP's Equity, Diversity and Inclusion requirements and practices can be found on the CRC website.
For questions or concerns regarding Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Public Accountability and Transparency at UNBC please contact:
Dr. Geoff Payne, Interim President and Chancellor