The online Digital Media Skills Certificate, offered in partnership with the Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD U) provides you with the unique opportunity to customize your own suite of five courses toward your own professional certificate.
Hone your skills in web and graphic design, animation, interactive media, photography, videography and media editing, or combine topics for an integrated digital media toolkit. This certificate develops specific design and multimedia skills of your choosing while providing you with the accreditation that recognizes your technical and professional expertise.
Choose five qualifying courses offered in this program listed below to earn a Digital Media Skills Certificate from OCAD U.
Need to Know:
- Courses are asynchronous -- accessible at three or four different times of the year to provide students with flexible scheduling options.
- Courses are delivered via tutorials and assignments which students may complete at their own pace.
- Courses are either 1, 3, 4, 6, or 8 weeks in duration.
- Instructors assess the student's work and issue a grade of pass or fail.
- Students must receive a passing grade in the course, for the course to qualify for the certificate.
- Students must complete five distinct qualifying courses within three years. One of these courses may be a qualifying course from any of the other OCAD U Continuing Studies certificates.
- Successfully completed courses can be applied toward one certificate only.
- Courses are accessed via OCAD U's learning management system: Canvas.
- Courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.
- Students require an OCAD U user account to be granted access to Canvas. This user account is granted once one registers through UNBC Continuing Studies.
- Course registration through UNBC Continuing Studies is accepted up to two days before the start of the course. Contact email@example.com if you require assistance.
- Once students have registered through UNBC Continuing Studies and gained access to Canvas, they must register with OCAD U to qualify for a certificate.
- When students have completed all certificate requirements within the prescribed time limit, they will be able to download a printable PDF file of their certificate.
This program is offered in partnership with
Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD U).