Reclamation is an essential part of many natural resource industry and development work, from mining to road construction. This two-day course is a study of advanced topics in reclamation geared towards regulators and those with an interest in reclamation, and/or those who may actively engage in related works through their respective roles.
A comprehensive review of reclamation methods and considerations, paired with relevant case studies highlighting respective successes and challenges is provided.
Duration: Two days
Delivery: Virtual live
This course is beneficial to environmental regulators, practitioners, consultants, managers and decision-makers working in reclamation and/or anyone engaged in similar work specific to their job.
The StrongerBC future skills grant (FSG) is here to help you pursue the future you want. The grant will cover up to $3,500 of eligible costs for your short-term skills training at public universities and colleges in BC.
This course is eligible for funding. For information on how to apply for funding please access the StrongerBC future skills grant web page.
This course is also available as a custom offering. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a course date and time that works for you and your employees.
- Discover reclamation concepts
- Explore biophysical considerations in reclamation decision making
- Examine leading reclamation best practices, from theory to field application
- Determine reclamation success and implications for decision-making
- Explore case studies to highlight successes and challenges
- Engage in group discussions and knowledge sharing
- Design a Reclamation Plan for competency evaluation
- 8:30am - 4:00pm PST
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.